Rescue is Coming...: I'm not alone        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm not alone

You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Therefore, I will most gladly boast all the more about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may reside in me

When he calls out to Me, I will answer him;I will be with him in trouble. I will rescue him and give him honor


You say: "I feel all alone"
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you
(Hebrews 13:5)

Your life should be free from the love of money. Be satisfied with what you have, for He Himself has said, I will never leave you or forsake you

These verses have been really meaningful lately. Sometimes i feel all alone, and sometimes I say i just can't go on, that this world is just to big... but in the end, God is there, he's there comforting me, he is giving me a reason to go on, he's giving me a friend, "I will never leave you or forsake you. He's not going anywhere! He loves me! I'm not alone!
Psalms 73:28
But as for me, it is good to be near God!
Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Miss Slick One said...

He is awesome :)

Hugs,
Delle