Rescue is Coming...: Silance is Golden but duct tape is silver.....        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Silance is Golden but duct tape is silver.....

hmmmm....silance, this is something i'm lacking in my life right now.

Be still and know that I am God.

Just be still. Stop thinking, saying, moving, doing. Be still.

The more you know God the more you love God. The more you love God, the more you want to be like God. The more you want to be like God, the more you learn to love people as He loves people.


This is something i really need to remind myself daily. I need to know God to love him. after i learn to love him, i need to be more like him. after that i need to learn to love people as much as he loves me.


Be Still. Learn to know and love God, and the love others as he loves us.

Have a great night

Callie


Listening to: Grand Design by Jill Phillips Powerful song in my life right now.

No comments: