Rescue is Coming...: Goldfish and Ducks        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Friday, June 12, 2009

Goldfish and Ducks

Hey Guys!
Dang,I've gotten so far behind! What a mess....I'm going to start keeping this more updated, with my learning, and as i prepare for Costa Rica in less than a month!

So Right Now:

My mind is a whirlwind right now, i can't even describe it...even though i have been told i have the attention span of a gold fish (10 seconds FYI! :) ) my mind goes back to things quite a few many times before I let it go. one example is this morning when I went to turn the duck eggs...i couldn't remember if i had turned them this morning, or if it was last night...so i decided to put X's and O's on them so i could tell, all i know is that if it's an O in the morning, I need to turn them. Another things is my chapter for the bible study in Costa Rica. I'm freaking out! I've read it 4 times today...and its all new every time! wow... But God will come through,


As I leave you today....read this last little bit...i loved it!

A father wanted to read a magazine, but was being pestered by his daughter. To keep her busy, he tore a sheet out of the magazine that had a picture of the world printed on it. He tore the picture into small pieces and said "Here, now go into the other room and see if you can put this picture of the world back together again."

A few minutes goes by and he daughter appears in the room and hands him the picture all correctly fitted together.

The father was surprised and ask her how she was able to fit all those little pieces of the world back together again so quickly.

"Oh.." she said, "On the other side of the paper was a picture of Jesus and once I got Jesus in the right place, then the world came out alright."


With Love,

Callie Goodwin


Listening to: Can't stop by Leeland

No comments: