Rescue is Coming...: 40 Days...Who is ready to be changed?!?!        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

40 Days...Who is ready to be changed?!?!

I'm going to try something new to completely revolutionize my life. I'm a little scared, but I know the outcome is going to be beyond amazing. I'm going to take a 40 day challenge! I'm going to try and make my bible as used as my facebook and email is. and not the bible on my phone. I'm talking about my hardcopy bible. My legit bible :).

For every time I check my facebook or email, I am going to spend 2 minutes in my bible reading scripture. and if you know anything about me, I check my facebook ALL THE TIME! It's on my phone as well as my email. I pledge to spend 2 minutes reading the Love Story God wrote to me everytime I check my facebook. My ultamite goal is to spend more time in the bible, and grow to love reading it more than I do now. I admit, I struggle to make time to read it. but it shouldn't be that way, and this is something that is going to make me remember to make that time. I mean...Who doesn't have 2 minutes when I spend way more than that on facebook?!?!

I hope that some of yall will join me and revolutionize you lives. God is going to use that time you spend with him to totally make a difference in your life, and I hear that if you do something everyday for 3 weeks, it becomes a habit...and that's only HALF of the time I challenge you (and me) to do this!

So who is with me?!?!
Let me know by leaving a comment. I plan on trying to update this blog regularly with what i'm reading and what God is teaching me. I would LOVE if some of yall would join me. This is going to make a difference. The question now is who is willing to allow it?

Thanks and I can't wait to see who is going to join me! I start tomorrow!

In Christ,
Callie

Listening to: Give Me Faith by Elevation Worship

3 comments:

dk said...

I'm going to be following along Ms. Callie - and I KNOW You can do this.

Anonymous said...

I am with you girl. Thanks for the idea and the inspiration. Your favoritist children's pastor.

Miss Slick One said...

Sounds awesome, Callie. I always think about that too, I stay online b/c of my disability, and then fuss at myself about not having any time for reading the bible. DERRR.
I AM WITH YOU. Starting tomorrow....LOL
I just joined a new online business and I am busy working on that today, but you remind me every single day on FB, and make me feel bad about it, ok??
Love you, girl!
Delle