Rescue is Coming...: Able        
 
           
         
     
     
       
     
     
       

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Able

This post is my attempt to share the amazing, speechless things the Lord is doing in my life right now.

ABLE. This word has been spoken to me more times in the past week than I think I have ever heard it in my life!

Able by NeedToBreathe- Carry round the secrets only heaven knows,Crawl into our darkened rooms where only victims go.Though I feel I'm strong enough to carry all this load, I'm not able on my own...

God is Able-Hillsong- Lifted up, He defeated the grave,Raised to life,Our God is able.In His name We overcome,For the Lord Our God is able

God is Great, God is Able

I am so thankful my God is Able! He can can carry what I am not able to carry, he will never leave us. He is faithful! Just. Almighty. Daddy. All-knowing. Abba Father. My savior. Redeemer. Friend.

God is overwhelming me with his Love, Mercy, and Grace. Right now, I would probably consider my emotional level to be at one of it's weakest points ever, Yet my God is able to provide the healing, support, love, and care I need.

My father is Able! I know he is with me, every step of the way. I know his love has lit the way. I know 100% that I am exactly where I am suppose to be right now. I have found a group of honest, authentic Christians who just want to love Jesus, and share that Overwhelmingly wonderful news with everyone they come in contact with! I am thankful that even in the midst of everything going on, God is putting people, churches, groups in my life and my relationship with him has never grown more, and for that, I am thankful!

I may not be able on my own, but I sure do serve a faithful God who is!

Until next time,

Callie




Listening to: God is Able by Hillsong

No comments: